Pastor Sharee Villard-Hodge is an anointed vessel that is being used powerfully by God to impact the nations. Sharee is gifted with a strong prophetic and apostolic calling and healing ministry, She has been ministering throughout the United States. She is called to perfect the saints by imparting biblical truths, including deliverance and spiritual warfare, and activating the gifts of the Spirit in order to raise up strong believers in the body of Christ.
Pastor Sharee Villard-Hodge has a heart to:
- To win the lost.
- To empower the Body of Christ by teaching and preaching the unadulterated Word of God.
- To encourage and to serve other ministers of the Gospel.
- To teach the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- To minister to the poor in spirit, soul and body.
- To teach and raise leaders according to the purpose of God for their lives.
- To release and activate the grace and glory of God upon all nations through prayer.
- To create an atmosphere which develops intimacy and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
She is currently the Marketing Director at “Finding the Lost Sheep Street Ministry,” in Winter Garden. She recently married October 27, 2012 to Pastor Anthony Hodge Founder of “Finding the Lost Sheep Street Ministry.” After meeting Anthony in March of 2011 at a church in Tampa they exchanged numbers and communicated on occasion discussing their love for God and passion for ministry. After accepting an invitation from Anthony to come sing at a Christmas Outreach in Winter Garden in 2011 she immediately fell in love with the people and the community. Shortly after that she received a call from Anthony to come out to Winter Garden to visit the community.
Anthony signed a lease and opened a “place of refuge” in the heart of a community with individuals caught in the web of drugs, prostitution, alcohol, and violence. With a strong passion for women to heal and walk in their God-given destiny and a love for children Sharee immediately began working alongside Anthony ministering to the people of the East Winter Garden area. She has since established the Healing the Inner Woman Conference and the “Glory Girls,” a group of 15 young girls that come from various backgrounds of adversity.
For preaching engagements or tent revivals:
Please find the Prophetess on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.